Privacy & Security Policies
PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
At Klick2Style, we value our customers and are committed to protecting their privacy and safety. Our goal is to provide a comfortable and secure shopping experience. Please read the Privacy & Security Policy to know about what personal information we collect, how we collect and use it.
During registration, you expressly agree to our use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Privacy & Security Policy. We only collect information which is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services offered on our site. If you do not agree to any terms outlined below in the Policy, please do not make use of this site.
Why do you need to collect my information?
Giving your personal information is entirely voluntary. You may browse some sections of the site without submitting personal information.
During registration & placing orders, your personal information will be required such as your name, postal address, phone numbers, email address, profile details, etc. These are required to process the orders to deliver your requested products, process payments, data management and communication with you.
We may collect some information during our promotions , competitions, feedback, surveys or email updates. We may also ask for information like category preferences or interests. Providing these information are entirely voluntary and are used only for providing improved services to you from our site.
We monitor customer site usage and collect information like number of visitors, type & quantity of goods sold. We will automatically receive and collect anonymous information from our web server and “cookies” stored in your browser, like your IP address, web server, type of browser or computer hardware used. Our business partners and advertisers may collect anonymous information through their own cookies, for which we are not responsible.
- Store items in your shopping basket
- Access stored information and avoid your reentering on each page
- Allow us to know when you visit our website and what products you may be interested in
- Allow us to customize content according to your preferences and show you most relevant items
Will you give my personal information to third parties?
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties (except as provided in this Policy) without your consent. To provide you with services offered on our site, we and our authorized third party service providers (like order despatch service company) and trusted business partners will use your information. They will be allowed to use the information under our instruction and in accordance with this Policy and other confidentiality measures. We may provide some Aggregate Information (collected in groups and not individually identifiable) to some third parties during promotions or site events.
In special circumstances, we may have to disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Prevent or detect fraud or illegal activities
- Conforming to the requirements of law
- Compliance with legal process
- Protect and defend rights and property of Klick2style.com.
- Violation of terms and conditions of Klick2style.com or any third party
What about links to other websites?
How do you ensure Security of my personal information?
Klick2style.com implements stringent Security measures to ensure safety and prevent misuse of your personal information provided.
- We contain your information on a secure server database, accessible by a limited number of authorised employees, who are bound by confidentiality obligations
- We do not store your credit/debit card number, CVV or expiry details at any time. We use a secure payment gateway which verifies all transactions and prevents fraud
- Your personal details or credit /debit card information will be asked only through a Secure server connection. Please note the padlock icon in the bottom right of the browser &” https://” in the url denoting the Secure server & note Security Certificates of the website by “VeriSign” (leading provider of digital authentication services and products for ecommerce)
- Your personal information is password-protected to prevent unauthorised access to it. Do not disclose your password to anyone and create passwords which are difficult to guess
- However, since online transmission cannot be completely reliable, we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
How is my personal data encrypted?
When you establish a secure connection, the web site sends a digital certificate to your browser, which contains a public key (which functions as a one-way encryption device). Your browser uses this key to encrypt your credit card details before sending it over the web, using VeriSign 40bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) Software. Information encrypted with the public key cannot be decrypted without the corresponding private key, which only the merchant has. Without this exclusive, private key, your personal information cannot be read.
Can I opt-out of or change my information in your website?
You may opt-out of marketing /promotional communication from us regarding our products or mailings on behalf of our partners. (You may remove your contact information from our newsletters by clicking on the following link: unsubscribe link or email us at info@Klick2style.com . However , your information may be stored as archives on our server even after deletion.
You may make changes to your personal information or account settings through the My Account section. You may also change your interests and preferences. We may send you service-related communication as a part of your account management without offering an opt-out facility.
Can the Policy be changed?
The Policy is subject to change at any time without notice. So please read this page periodically to be aware of any changes. Such changes shall be effective immediately after posting to this Policy. In case of a merger or acquisition or sale of any assets of Klick2style.com, the new entity will be transferred your information to be used in accordance to this Policy.
What if there is any dispute?
Any dispute directly or indirectly relating to this Policy will be governed by the laws of India and will be referred to confidential and binding arbitration exclusively in Kolkata jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for, and shall indemnify Klick2style.com against all costs, damages that SportJam.in may incur due to any personal information that you post or submit. If you disclose your personal information in public areas, it may be collected and used by third parties, without our knowledge or control.
What policy do you follow for children using this site?
We recommend all children under the age of 18 to submit any information on this site (or any other site) under the guidance of their parents or legal guardians. We believe it is the responsibility of the parents and legal guardians to supervise children when online.
How can I get more information about my personal details in your Privacy & Security policy?
You have the right to receive a copy of your information stored with us by contacting us by phone, post or email given in Contact Us page.
If you have any questions after reading the full Policy document, please write to us at info@Klick2style.com .